04 Jan Tecnova begins 2021 with job opportunities
From the Tecnova Technological Center we start the new year betting on the creation of jobs and opportunities. In this case, the areas in which personnel are required is the area of Industrial Development and Greenhouse Technology, the demanded profiles being Ingenier @ Agrónomo and Ingenier @ Industrial.
The Industrial Development area is looking for a polyvalent and multidisciplinary industrial engineer, with the aim of starting up new R&D projects. The job offer has the following requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar position.
- Experience in management and execution of R&D projects.
- Knowledge of programming languages: Python, C, Java, etc.
- Knowledge of CAD software: Autocad, Solidworks, etc.
And it is essential to have training in:
- Industrial Engineering, Electronic Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Industrial Engineering or Industrial Technologies Engineering.
- English intermediate level.
- Expert user of the Microsoft Office suite.
Greenhouse Technology is the second area in which Tecnova requires an Agronomist or Agricultural Technical Engineer for training and advice on greenhouse horticultural crops at a national and international level. For this position the requirements are:
- Agricultural Engineer / Agricultural Technical Engineer
- Knowledge in crop management, technology, pest control, fertigation and climate control.
- High level of oral and written English (B2).
- Availability to travel abroad.
It is necessary to have a minimum of 4 years of experience in advising on horticultural crops in the greenhouse, experience in high productivity crops and in developing jobs at an international level. In addition to having orientation towards the fulfillment of individual and group objectives, ability to motivate and manage work teams and have an organized profile and work with planning.
For both jobs, a full working day is offered, immediate incorporation, great projection of the position and competitive conditions in contract and salary.
Are you interested?
You can send your CV to the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org