It contemplates the execution of Tecnova’s own R & D & I projects and projects in collaboration with public and private companies and research centers.
- Innovation Management
- Search for subsidies of interest and request for aid for R&D projects for companies.
- Constitution, coordination and monitoring of companies-research centers consortiums for R&D projects.
- Continuous monitoring and advice in the process of execution and justification of R&D projects in the company.
- Information and guidance in the field of taxation.
- Studies on the state of the art and the technique of the project.
- Transfer of Results (OTRI)
- Coordination of technological innovation projects.
- Facilitate the transfer of technology and knowledge.
- Dissemination and organization of technical conferences and seminars.
- Search for financing to companies.
- Processing of patents and utility models.
- Technological surveillance.
- Scientific dissemination and dissemination.
Consulting and Markting
- Development of the corporate website.
- Completion of electronic newsletters.
- Updating news on social networks.
- Press office.
- Studies and publications of the sector.
- Employment exchange.
- Application and monitoring of trademarks and distinctive signs.
- Through an annual training program according to the needs of the staff.
- Holding conferences, seminars and workshops with successful companies and gurus.
- Training in technology and agricultural skills on demand both nationally and internationally.
- Organization of promotional actions for companies, including Direct and Reverse Trade Missions.
- Participation in international agricultural fairs representing the sector.
- Carrying out agricultural development plans and market studies in emerging markets.
- Actions to transfer knowledge and technologies in the fruit and vegetable sector at government and business levels.
- Development of pilot projects for horticultural greenhouses according to the needs of the country.
- Search for projects of interest to associated companies.