We work with the most important companies within the sector, who form part of a group of more than 125 companies PARTNERING with Tecnova.
Emphasis is not placed on the business aspect, but on the potential for innovation within the companies.
We work with SMEs and market leaders, both national and multi-national from Spain, Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Advantages of becoming a partner:
- Discounts when carrying out projects involving R&D&I technological services.
- Preferential information and priority given for courses, conferences and seminars.
- Priority given when booking and using our facilities (Experimental Centre, laboratories, pilot plants, tasting rooms, experimental kitchen) for carrying out projects and trials.
- Free consulting and surveillance service.
- Free use of centre facilities for organising meetings.
- Priority given for participation in R&D&I projects, outbound and inbound trade missions and trade fairs.
- Targeting partners for joint R&D&I projects.
- Attracting potential new national and international clients.
- Company promotion at national and international level.
- Active participation in meetings, committees, workgroups and advisory bodies within the Foundation.